Deal Check-VW 2024 Atlas Se w/Tech & Pano roof

Hello All,
So this is my first post on this board. Currently, I have a 2019 Honda Pilot ex-l with around 24k miles. The equity is around 3700. Recently i went to a local south florida VW dealer and looked at the new Atlas. I was quoted 691 plus tax for the Se with tech with a panoramic roof with 4k down as well as the equity from my current lease making it a 7.7k downpayment on a 43k vehicle. Is this the typical price? Or are they making up numbers. They stated that the rv is 62% Currently I pay in the low 400s for the Pilot and was looking for something in that range. Also my credit is around 804. Thank you.

1 Like

Doesn’t look good…from what I’ve seen they just don’t lease well. Probably better off as a buy. Just sell it when the warranty is up lol

If you are looking for a 3-row SUV, nothing exists in that price range.

Having said that, that quote is a complete joke for that car and for that MSRP.

1 Like

CX90 PHEV in the mid 400s in some regions.

1 Like

Why exit your Pilot at a pretty bad time for 3-row SUV leases?

Currently under an extended lease and its really for my parents. Also apparently the starter is giving them some trouble and sometimes the infotainment goes blank.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.