Deal check: Volvo XC90 T8 - 6 Seat

It is just being a cosco member, so it doesn’t matter if you’re gold or executive?

Usually not, but there have been a few times where being an executive member gave you an extra $1,000 off. It can’t hurt to upgrade now in advance to see. I’ve heard that if you don’t earn enough to get a $60 rebate to cover the difference between executive and gold star, Costco will refund you (but check on that). I also have the Costco Citi card, and as a single person who shares a membership with her parents, I still get about $150 back per year, just on the Costco side, and $325 from the Citi card.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your quick response!

1 Like

My pleasure. Have a great weekend!

Any feedback on this deal? Close to signing

150 acq fee? It should be 995 for vcfs

I am looking to lease a Volvo XC90 or Mazda CX-90. I want 12,00 miles/year. When I am leasing can’t I just total the amount I will be paying per month times the term plus fees and cap cost? This way I can see how much I will be paying over the life of the lease and compare that to other offers. I need help understanding why consider money factor if it is already built into the price?

I was plugging numbers in a bit to make the total work. I’ll dm you the details I have

That deal is fine. Not the greatest ever but perfectly acceptable

1 Like

You will NEVER get this much for a 6 yo non-CPO/out of warranty Volvo with 60k miles. Get real. You can probably get a X5M50 or at least a GLE450/580 for this much.
Buying does give you some equity, but at what cost…

1 Like

Be nice, the kid has 0 practical automotive experience. He’s just quoting interweb values.

1 Like

I remember getting $13k trade-in for my 4 yo 2012 S60 with $35k sticker. Had $0 equity, was just happy to pay off my loan.

1 Like

Just a brief update: I’m going to wait until May 1 at this point to see if Costco hits. It seems like a good deal from what I gather, won’t be best ever, but should suffice. Hopefully costco takes another ~$1k off, fingers crossed!