Deal Check - Volvo XC90 B5 Plus

Am looking to use the Volvo Pull Ahead program to get out of my current XC60 lease and move up to a XC90. Am currently over mileage so sooner the better. First quote I got was not what i was expecting:

Msrp - 64,120
Discount + Rebates - 7,000
New Car Addendum (???) - 499
Total Purchase Price - 57619
Dealer Admin - 799
Tax - 23.97
Acquisition- 995

With 929.00 down (i said no money down but he did not include that option) it comes to $ 929 / month on a 36/12 lease. The residual is correct at 58%.

I asked for a breakdown on the discount / rebates but i do qualify for the $,1,000 costco, $ 1,000 loyalty, $2,000 dealer allowance and $500 affinity so am going to assume the remaining $2,500 is the discount. I can tell though that the MF is marked up substantially- almost double.

Thoughts? Dont see any brokers thay deal with NC so don’t believe that’s an option.

Horrific. Check the marketplace. Sweet spot on these is 24 months.

1 Like

I can tell you I am in TN so I have also been looking in NC for lease deals on the 60 and 90 bc I am unsure what i wanted and I made a deal in TN for a 90 with an MSRP at 67500 and got the price down to 57000 with a 730ish pymt. same lease terms with around 2300 down to cover taxes/1st pymt. Sadly there was a mix up and the vehicle I wanted sold and the guy was giving me quotes on another vehicle- same msrp tho.

That dealer is on crack. With those extra fees, you could pretty much get a B6 Ultimate through Care by Volvo AND they’ll cover your car insurance. Just get it straight from their website lol. B6 Ultimates are going for $1069+tax right now and has a slew of extras as I mentioned in my recent posting where I got a XC90 Ultimate Recharge with their program.

Way too much. Check brokers.

1 Like

I’m in NC. I leased an XC90 from Johnson in July. $553/month with $553 (first payment) DAS. I did have to go to the store to get any numbers but they agreed to my numbers (10% off MSRP 24/7.5) with buy rate and incentives.

2 Likes