Deal check: Volvo XC60 Recharge Ultimate PHEV - Seattle ($1,093/month)

Hi! Hoping for some more experienced insight on this deal offer we got from a dealer in Seattle area for Volvo XC60 Recharge Ultimate (this is apparently one of the only cars of this exact type available in the entire state right now):

MSRP: $69,245
Discount: $10,000 ($7,500 EV rebate + $500 employee discount + $2,000 dealer discount)
Add-ons (dealer protection plans, Polestar): $3,544
Dealer offer price (incl. document fee): $62,989
Money factor: 0.00274
Residual value (51%): $35,314
36 months
12,000 miles/year
$5,000 down payment + $1,093 monthly payments

Tried to ask for a detailed breakdown of the monthly payment, which they kept saying they would show to us and never did. Felt rushed and as a first time leaser, it felt a little overwhelming. They kept pointing out how Seattle has some of the highest taxes in the country, which is why our offer looks higher than some others we’ve seen.

We actually signed papers and got the car two days ago BUT there was some connection issue when we were signing at the dealership and they still need us to digitally sign documents to make official and send to the bank (if we don’t sign within a certain timeframe, they said we have to start the process over again). Is there any way to back out or re-negotiate if we got a terrible deal?

Just return the car. Addons means they probably got you in other ways.

1000 Month on a 70k car AFTER 10k in rebates? This is very horrible.

4 Likes

Back out of it

4 Likes

Run away and come back here to learn.

3 Likes

Dear Lord, this may be the worst deal ever seen

Back out and lose their number.

How tf does someone do no research before deciding to spend $44,000+

Salma Hayek Slap GIF by How To Be A Latin Lover

6 Likes

Im in Seattle too, just walk away because you can do better if you know your numbers. I was quoted $730 with 2k down at Volvo of Lynnwood which was also a bad deal and I’ve leased from them before.

2 Likes

You forgot the + $5K DAS…

Where I leased a Volvo in 2020, Volvo Tacoma was the best to deal with. They gave a fair deal upfront and didn’t negotiate.

1 Like

You’re paying for a EQS

EQS’ are MUCH cheaper than that - check the many brokers =)

A lot of people are telling you to walk away, I say run as far away from this dealership as possible and start educating yourself utilizing LH forums.

2 Likes

How do you add on ‘polestar’ for $3544? Either the car is polestar tuned or it isn’t - this should be on the build sheet and window sticker.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.