Deal Check: Volvo V60 T5 Inscription with Advanced Packag

Hello all,

I recently posted about an xc60 i leased for my wife. Though I think I got a solid deal, I realized I went about it the wrong way. Ive done a lot more research over the last week and feel much more informed. To that end, I’ve decided to get myself a V60. Its proven very difficult to get huge discounts off of MSRP, but here is the best offer I have:

MSRP: 52385
Selling Price: 46885
36/10
MF: .00012 (from Edmunds)
RV: 55%(from Edmunds)
Incentives: 1st responder 1500, Costco 2000, Loyalty, 1500, Volvo cash 2750
DAS: 1500
Monthly: 348

Its 10.5% off MSRP before incentives. This is the best offer I’ve gotten so far. Trying to aim for 12%, but that seems tough. Maybe dealers will get desperate tomorrow or next day.

Thanks again for all the posts.

I was shopping Volvos including the V60 this month. 10.5% seems very solid to me based on my experience, I’d pull the trigger since you’re able to stack all those incentives this month and the dealer doesn’t seem to be playing any games with fees or add-ons.

New? You can stack loyalty and first in Cali? I’d say that alone makes this unique. Isn’t dealer fee in Cali capped? Is that MF post MSD or pre MSD?

Yes, you can stack in California. I confirmed with multiple dealers, though I though I was seeing they stacked to $4250. If they are giving you $5000 I’d take it and run.

I thought RV was 54% for 36/10, 55% is 36/7.5k

Yea. New. You can stack all those incentives in cali.

No. Not according to Edmunds forum.

You are correct, for V60 inscription t5 it is 55% for 36/10. 2 MSDs to reduce the already floor low MF, and try and push the dealer discount. Worst they say no. Take a MF markup, reduce with MSDs, and get a bigger discount?

Genius. I never thought of that.

I tried. He’s not budging. He’s a little annoyed if you want the truth. Lol

I don’t know that I’d count on that. Generally dealers get desperate at the end of the month because they’re trying to hit volume bonuses. Due to covid, those have been suspended. Don’t know that they’re back up and being offered yet.

At 10.5%, in the current climate, if you’re at buy rate, this is a very solid deal. 12% is going to be a tough sell.

Yeah. That makes sense.

On the V60 and V90 the costco discount is 2000 instead of 1250, hence the 5000.

I’m negotiating a lease for a V60 cc loaner. I’ve attached the lease worksheet. I havent heard back from them since I called them out on inflated MF and only giving 1500 instead of 2000 for loyalty.

CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

What is the July MF from Edmunds?

According to the forum its .00018

Your calculator RV is wrong, the worksheet shows 54%.

After correcting the RV your discounted price doesn’t look as good.

Edit: RV at 54% makes sense since it’s a loaner, loses 1% due to miles

According to Edmunds, the RV is 54%. From what I’ve researched, for every mile above 500 you lose 20 cents. This can either be added to selling price or subtracted from the RV. I could be wrong though.

More like 3.4% based on those miles