Deal check Volvo c40

Got this lease offer from a local Volvo Dealer I am working with, wondering if this is a good price. I am attaching calculator for the c40.

Looks good so far!

24/10 is never a good term. Usually the most expensive, unless there is a solid amount of incentives.

1 Like

Why did you tag “nationwide” while asking for an advice and mentioning your local dealer? Tag your state.

2 Likes

Considering this deal i know 36 is the better deal technically but 24 term works better for me. Don’t know if adding msd is worth it

Looking at the Volvo c40 and dealer is saying the Ev rebate, Costco rebate and a plan are all taxed. They are also saying any cash down is taxed. Is this correct?

Also in the calculation there is a 27 dollar difference in monthly for calculator here is that normal?

@Bostoncarconcierge you seem to be the most knowledgeable on here so maybe you may know the answer to this? If so thank you and appreciate the help!

Depends on the state,
For some reason those are Untaxed in CA even though CA taxes everything

The calculator is correct, you might be missing something. I have confirmed the calculator several times.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.