Deal Check: Volvo C40 Recharge Lease

Hello! Looking at lease for a Volvo C40 Recharge Twin AWD Ultimate in Maine. Here’s the deal I got offered. It would be for 7500 miles per month, 36 months.

MSRP: $62240
Price: $54393
Rebate: $7500
Trade Allowance: 0
Residual Value: $33610
Accessories: $1295
Down Payment: $0.00

Total Monthly: $539 inclusive of a 5.5% sales tax on the monthly price.

Is this a good deal?

The $1295 accessory is listed as “Lease Wear & Tear”. Is this standard? Should I try to get them to drop it?

They didn’t tell me the MF but I was able to find my monthly price using the calculator:

Have you checked RateFindr to see what incentives are available in your area besides the $7500 EV rebate? It’s hard to know how good of a deal this is without knowing if they are baking in rebates into the sales price (e.g. dealer cash, loyalty, etc.)

Is this a demo?

Edit: no reason to prepay for wear and tear, id definitely get them to drop it.

I did check RateFindr! I didn’t see anything that I qualified for - it was all affinity offers or loyalty offers that I wouldn’t meet since I’m a first time Volvo owner.

They are offering a “Dealer Allowance: $1,000 cash allowance on select Volvo models” as listed on their website, but that’s all I see.

This is not a demo car.

Do you have a printout / lease worksheet they provided?

Ya, here ya go. Nothing different in here though.

Thanks!

I believe your discount should be 12.61%, RV 54%, and MF .00061. When you plug in those inputs, it matches their payment.

Unless i’m missing something, and besides the unnecessary lease wear & tear, this seems like a solid deal (I think I’ve seen 12-13% off in the marketplace?). If they remove the add-on, you should be at < $500 / Mo all in with 0 down.

Though the rent charge isn’t super high, you may also want to consider refundable security deposits, which lowers the interest rate on the lease, thus lowering your payment. In your case you could put up to 5k in Refundable security deposits and save another ~$45/month.

As long as you fulfill your lease contract, you get this back upon lease end / lease trade / buyout.

This looks tempting to me,I’m gonna see what the ny dealers say

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.