Deal Check VA GLC 300

Talking to dealers in DC area and got real close to a decent deal. Got 13% off sticker and 0.0009 MF. Dealer refused to allow MSDs and couldn’t come to a deal (off by $20/month). Should I just stay away and look for a dealer willing to work with what I want?
Offer I turned down:
36 months lease, 10k miles per year.

$495.47/month with $4142.16 drive-off fees (taxes included VA).

MSRP = $47385
Selling Price = $41225 (13% off)
Dealer fees = $695
Lic & Reg fees = $1250
Residual value (54%) = $25588
MF = 0.0009
MSD = Would not allow

Lease calc number I wanted:

Happens often

It sounds like you worked hard and gotten a pretty great deal. And you’re going to pass over $20 a month? Keep shopping? Continue hacking the last nickel (or what you think is the last nickel) out of the deal? This is the type of scenario where I wonder if the lease hack itself has become more important than getting a new vehicle. I know that many of the folks on this site would probably argue that you’re just doing your due diligence (which is fine) and/or playing the lease hacking game to the fullest (which is also fine), but my feeling is that a $20 a month difference in monthly payment should never be a deal-breaker. You could argue that the dealership shouldn’t lose a deal over $20 a month either, but it appears that you’ve already fought the good fight to get what you want at a workable payment…so why not go for it and enjoy your new GLC?