Deal Check: V60 CC Loaner with 4,100 miles $276/mo incl. tax; $2140 DAS + 682 equity

Enjoy it in good health! I love my wagon, and my dad gave me the new V60CC, claims I’m better off in that car :confused: . Anyways, nice job on the lease termination/trade in, that’s the true hack.

FWIW, my dealer does free car washes, inquire, you’re in the South IIRC? I know CA doesn’t have this due to the drought (good weather tax). Key part, use one as a daily, stash the rest somewhere safe in a drawer, make a reminder for 3 years from now to grab it. That’s what my family has done for our 6 or so leased cars.

1 Like

3 Likes

I can hear the shrill tiny violin from here.

1 Like

Yay, my first shout-out! Well done and thanks.

1 Like

How does it compare to the S60?

@CompraNada Happy to help. Congratulations and enjoy the car!

1 Like

Slightly taller with a bigger trunk

Figured :laughing:

And AWD. S60 T5 is FWD

1 Like

It feels familiar, bit slower, and the brakes are a lot softer (both of my cars are very low mile, sub 5k so that may be it). Both were ex loaner cars so could be Jersey wear and tear, etc.

Interior wise, it feels a lot larger psychologically. It is taller as MLLCB said, and a lot of SUV sedan hybrid feeling.

1 Like

I thought it would end up being slower, but not by much. It still is a nice car. Congratulations!

1 Like

My hat is tipped!!! This is how you lease a volvo, not by paying $400 for a s/v 60.

1 Like

The difference is people actually want the new volvos

5 Likes

Not sure how that point gets lost sometimes.

If paying 200 a month more floats your boat, go ahead …
The car is still under warranty, loaner or not…