Deal check - Toyota corolla SE premium (was LE)

2020 Toyota corolla LE with premium package
Msrp 24000
Cap cost 20000
Residual 56%
Tax 8.37% for Henderson NV 89074

Would not give me MF but reverse engineer in lease hacker calculator gives .0005

239 DAS and 239/mo for 35 months after

Thanks for any advice!

What does edmunds say rv/mf/incentives should be?

If the Corolla is your car then keep grinding away. personally I would choose something different to lease and drive. For similar money you could have a car with more electronic toys in it. A Jetta or a Tiguan or a Trax or Encore or Elantra or Forte and many others will be about the same money.

People buy Toyotas for their reliability/longevity. When you have a 3 year lease pretty much every car will be reliable.

Thanks all. Have not gotten answer from Edmunds yet.

Yes I’m concerned it’s a bad idea to lease Toyota or Honda. I may just buy it but I’m hoping to get a better job soon and might want to upgrade in a couple years.

Another factor is I don’t think I will do more than 5000 miles a year. But I heard if the car is worth more than residual I can just sell it and pocket the difference so I’m not worried about it. Thanks again!

You guys are the best, thanks for all the help!
2020 Toyota corolla SE with premium package
Msrp 25467
Cap cost 22306
Residual 61%
Tax 8.37% for Henderson NV 89074
MF .00083

248 DAS and 248/mo for 35 months after

Been grinding away for days and getting tired, I don’t need to pick up every last 100, I figure dealers need to make a little profit too :smile:
Thanks for any advice!

This is 10000 miles a year for 36 months. Copied from locked thread sorry I guess I’m supposed to put this here even though it’s a different car

If you haven’t signed use MSDs to lower your payment.

If you have signed, enjoy the car!

Not signed yet, will ask about that, thank you!