Deal Check: Stelvio Ti

RV is always based off MSRP, not the discounted price.

I’m guessing them including the 36 month RV value is a typo and they’ve structured it with the correct RV.

It has to be… no way is residual sub-50% on a 24-month.

Assuming that’s the case, deal would be around 16% off MSRP or about 8k.

That’s 16% including incentives though. So dealer discount is less.

Any updates? Curious to see how it turns out.

Just for context I have a leased Stelvio that I got on the last day of last 2020. But for that $660 a month you were quoted, I would get the Polestar 2.
After I saw the new single motor being much cheaper I looked to see what they said the lease would be on the cheaper model, Pilot, Plus single motor, 1k down 15K/yr, 39 months was like $800. Stupid… Then I saw they had inbound 2021’s dual motor, 4.5 0-60, same config $628/month. MSRP $63,600

Supposedly 479/month is for the 24-month lease - seems pretty incredible, but haven’t signed so don’t know if there’s a catch.

If you do have a trade or conquest it comes out to 479. And if you have an employer discount it becomes a lot better deal. For me it’s 492 zero down and about 4500 in fees for 36 or 3500 for 24. They are charging 1000 for non conquest and 1000 in bank fees… seems a bit much?

1 Like

$492 WITH “0 DOWN” sounds way better than the $780 you had posted, why don’t you just roll everything in and see what it comes out to? Or just drop $2K DAS and roll everything in.

I’ve been looking at pulling the trigger on a Stelvio for the last 3-months, and yes, the quotes I’ve received have been horrendous- most recently $800 on an out of state $56k Ti Sport :nauseated_face: Very painful to read Leasehackr/Alfa forums and seeing an “average” quote being 15%-25% off MSRP. This is entirely caused by chip shortages and limited inventory. The good news however, is with the 2022’s landing, dealerships will be more eager to give discounts… but then again… it’s a seller’s market.

I have seen some ad from Glendale AR on a Ti AWD for 449 per month with 3k DAS. MSRP 51k

Can I get thoughts on this deal? I couldn’t get the calculator to match exactly…I’m assuming the MF is inflated a bit on the dealer sheet and I’m sure I botched the fees section.

CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKRScreen Shot 2021-09-17 at 3.32.59 PM|690x302

I got within a few $ using this calc (looks like you’re paying tax on the selling price up front): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Nice to see something with an aggressive discount, but the residuals are brutal.

Thanks, yea not 100% sure where exactly the differences were. I think your calculator shows a different residual.

Any thoughts on that deal though?

Tax the fees and readjust the MF back to base rate and reduce to 10k and it is right there within $2-$3.

As for your deal … have you seen any posted recently in marketplace or shared deals? I don’t know the current Stelvio market. I just know that is A LOT of damned money for one. But if that is what you want and that is what the market is right now, there ain’t much you can do.

did Edmunds mention any incentives when you inquired?

1 Like

I got a 43% residual from Edmunds, but maybe I had the trim wrong. I can’t imagine a discount much better than that on any SUV in that class right now. ‘Deal’ has gotten very subjective these days when it comes to monthly payments. But looking around the market the last couple of months, ~$670/month pre-tax for an almost 60k MSRP car isn’t so hard to rationalize. Of course queue the comments like - “I’d never pay that for that” or “I can easily get a fill-in-the-blank-competitor for less than that” or “That should be $550 a month tops” - but few people are backing up those comments without a time machine right now.

2 Likes

LOL totally get the “queued comments” have definitely seen plenty of that.

I do think it’d be tough to get this level of discount on most other manufacturers right now :-\

Gold Coast Alfa in NY has the best lease deals I’ve seen so far on a Stelvio. But, they did just push out a 24 month deal to a 42 month deal and have a high bank fee… something to look at. Aside from that 8k off mspr is good from what I’ve seen… which is usually 1-2k off:)

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t seen anything posted recently on one of these in the shared deal section.

there’s $1000 customer cash incentive I believe. I think they took that into account with the $8300 discount though.

If you are a Penfed member for at least 60 days, you can get another $1k off.

1 Like