Deal Check - Solterra EV Limited - CA Lease

Hi y’all,

Wanted to get everyone’s opinions on this Solterra EV Limited deal. I understand this car has issues with charging…

Anyways, CA lease, link to calculator below. About $446/mo inclusive of tax.

1 Like

pretty good, as long as you got the color you wanted

This is good one. I just expect to better msrp discount in the next two three months. Decided to wait until then. Cheers

This is a decent deal, and you can sign with confidence if it is the car you want. Although as others said, you may save a few bucks if you wait some more and discounts get better. But as of this month, pretty solid LH score

I too have leased a limited with 6K off have an identical payment but my tax rate is 10.25%. Is your mileage overage at lease end same as mine at .30/mi. Finance guy told me that Chase charges .30/mi for vehicles above 50K MSRP.

Are you in Washington state? We are also looking for a limited model

In southern California there are a few dealerships that will do 5K to 6K around here based on trim level.

Any way to avoid the dealer fee of $698? Is MSD an option?

I don’t believe Subaru Financial/Chase offers MSD. I dealt directly with the dealership and received 6K off MSRP and didn’t have to pay the 698 dealer fees.

It seems like a solid deal to me, but this is not a road trip car. " there’s a hard-coded limit of 2 dc fast charging sessions per 24 hours."

2 Likes

Hi there, I was just in the dealer today looking at the Premium model. Somehow, my monthly lined up and should have a $0 due at sign on. But they added $1650 for Due at sign on so I had to leave. They didn’t share with me the money factor rate they used to calculate the lease though.

Here is the calculation for mine reflecting September’s numbers:

Your calculator shows correctly zero drive off, if they are asking 1650 extra, they are changing the terms on you. Either inflated money factor or less discount off msrp.

I was in the dealer earlier today in Riverside County but I am getting a similar payment as you but was quoted a $1600 due at sign on and it is a Premium model not a Limited one. Which dealer are you able to get this deal if you don’t mind sharing?

Just PMed you

This I had no idea about, yikes. The charging issues is what keeps me away from this car.

2 Likes

Dealer fee was garbage add-ons they added to the car already, aka 3m guard tape on doors…

1 Like

They do not

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.