Deal check: Porsche macan loaner, GLC, etc

Thank you, i always check the marketplace deals, but i cant seem to find a dealer who does GLC leases, thats why i started going to dealershops, thanks for the advice.

IMG_5838

Try South Bay, donā€™t go in, just call them, they seem to be more straightforward and not trying to screw people over (just based on friendā€™s experience).

Edit: just fyi, GLC probably lease the worst compared to all competitors (maybe aside from JLR). And if they are reluctant to tell you the MF, just leaveā€¦

Thank you, i need a company lease and i need it to be a SUV, so i was looking around for mid size SUVs thats eligible for leasing. I was looking at the X3 or the GLC (also saw a porsche macan thats a loaner vehicle lol). I didnt know the GLC is not a good lease vehicle, good to know! thanks

X3 is a better deal, especially remaining 2023s. Also very importantly, sooooo many brokers/dealers do BMW and serves SoCal, itā€™s going to be a very easy and quick process. Best of luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.