Deal Check please - 2024 BMW iX xDrive50 Lease

Located in South Carolina. Hi, I’m new to leasing!

This is what I was quoted for a custom built IX 50. Wanted to see if this is good deal or not; or if there’s anything I can ask to improve? Could I take this to a local dealer to match so I don’t have to wait for the build? Total due at signing is $2892.80 which includes the deposit to build the car.

There are quite a few recent iX data points on here. Have you compared what you posted to what brokers/other users have posted?

1 Like

This looks like 6.2% off, let alone what the MF must be. Most of us are doing 10% off orders, many with base MF. This is not a good deal.

Thank you - this is from a non-LH broker. I appreciate this feedback.

1 Like

Non LH brokers cannot compete with LH brokers . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which is why I often have 5 of them coming to me for deals!

2 Likes

I believe it lol.These people have bad negotiation skills. When I got my BMW last year, they told me it would be 5k over sticker when i got it from here for 8% off.

You’ve already posted on multiple broker threads here about different cars, but do you actually read or look at their deals and what’s offered? If so, you could answer your own question and compare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.