Deal Check on Ford Bronco Badlands Lease

Hey there,

I am working on getting a lease set up for a:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands® 4X4 2 Door
MSRP: $63,205

The deal I was offered is:
$5000.00 down 48mos 10,000 miles per year $1,058.00 payment including tax 7.75% delivered to your door

I am wondering what I can do to lower this lease price if anything, the guy setting me up is a family friend and Im assuming he just doesn’t know a lot about leasing tips and tricks!

he’s setting you up alright.

since you’re going into this blind- find out what the current ford programs are on the supporter calculator and look at bronco forums to see what others are paying for a similar model. there aren’t many ford brokers on here for input but i can tell you just by looking at these initial numbers… these are bad and run away.

2 Likes

What is the discount off MSRP?

:100: :100:

Yeah that 5k down is probably his bird dog lol

4 Likes

Simple math here, but [$5,000 + ($1,058 x 48) ] = $55,784.

2 Likes

You are either the kindest person in the world, or the most naive.

1 Like

By “family friend”, do you mean a friend of your ex-wife? This deal sounds terrible. What is the sale price, money factor, residual, etc?

3 Likes

Run far away from this.

yeah let me ask him for all of these numbers! im very new to all of this!

Great next step! This definitely doesn’t seem like a guy who was trying to screw you.

1 Like

May I ask if you have lost your mind?

2 Likes

I think you mis-typed and mean “family villain”.

1 Like

FINANCE THIS

just loaded programs and the payment is almost the same on a finance, the lease money factor is atrocious on Broncos

Can your family friend duplicate this deal? This is trophy garage worthy.

WHOA Kemosabe! … @tallchief needs to get outta Dodge FAST!

I’ve seen at least one LH where someone said that the worst deal they ever got was from a family friend…

@cranius @Bluemkn57cars okay here is the lease deal numbers he sent me, how am I getting screwed here?

It’s an MSRP deal with a marked-up money factor and a 48mo term. While room for improvement exists, this Ford lease program is so bad, it really doesn’t make sense to lease. Look for 84mo financing or a balloon loan instead.

4 Likes

By the time ur lease is up u could have almost bought the thing. Finance it. Run far away from this deal though.

3 Likes