Deal Check on a 2023 Grand Wagoneer Obsidian - $1476/ Month

Please let me know what you think of this deal in general and if i am better off going with the lease or finance quote if so:

pictures of quotes attached below

Lease:
Msrp: $106,975
Selling Price: $91,624 (Dealer Discount $9351, Rebate of $6000)
42 months
10K miles per year
$3,000 total down drive off
$1476 Payment with LA tax included
00214 Money Factor
$50,278 after 42 Months
through Chrysler capital

Finance:
Selling Price $91,624
$3,000 total drive off
66 Month term
Payment $1,786
Apr 6.24% through San Diego Credit Union

thoughts?

No offense dont take it personal, imo this is nuts for a mopar. You better off with a X7 or GLS for this kind of money. But once again thats my opinion.

7 Likes

You are paying $65k to drive a Chrysler product for 42 months. If you want this car, you need a better discount or to buy it.

1 Like

Could you survive with the size of the Lexus TX? You would own the thing free and clear for not much more than you are spending to lease this jeep for 42 months.

1 Like

I lament how crappy the Jeep dealer experience is with my 60k Jeep. I can only imagine how painful it must feel with a 100k+ Jeep. It’s a nice car, don’t get me wrong, but it’s still a Jeep and you’ll likely get treated just as crappy as the rest of us.

Having had a few luxury brands previously, it’s a shocking step down with Jeep.

2 Likes

Just get a toyota sequoia, thats the best bang for buck. At least it will hold value and its reliable

1 Like

Lordy, I remain gobsmacked that the MSRP on these vehicles is north of $100k. But apparently people will pony up for these large SUVs? The vehicle is luxury but there is not brand cachet or prestige. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Thoughts on This deal? does it make sense? Need a 8 seater for wife and kids. Msrp on the car is $106,975.

Thank you

You’re paying $58k over 42 months…no, it doesn’t make sense.

Just buy a Suburban High Country. Or a Yukon XL Denali.

3 Likes

Agree’d. You are paying more than half of the selling price.

Just take my advice. Dont you wanna be the cool guy at the red light with a bouncing GLS :joy:

Why…no, please. Betw. the terrible deal, Wagoneer’s reliabilty and GW not being 8-seaters (in most specs) inherently, can you please explain? Run away.

Day 8562 of telling people not to get chrysler products

@HN308 has a demo GLS for about the same or a little cheaper, even with shipping.

I clutched my chest when I saw this!
happy demi lovato GIF

You could almost lease 2 different cars, and hire a driver to follow you in the second car for the price of this Wagoneer.

1 Like