Deal check on 2023 Mercedes EQB 300 Loaner

Currently working a deal on a 2023 EQB 300 loaner and since I have never leased a loaner, I’m not exactly sure what % off the MSRP I should be targeting. Here is the dealers initial offer right off the bat without any negotiating from my end:

MSRP: $59,375
Selling price: $50,875 (~14.3% discount)
Incentives: EV credit ($7,500)
Total discount: $16k
Monthly payment: $616 for 36/10k w/ $3k DAS for first payment, tag, dealer fees, and acquisition fee.

Unfortunately I don’t qualify for the Amex incentive. I also believe they’re marking up the MF a bit, but right now I’m more concerned with knowing what is a realistic discount I should be shooting for from the dealer before the EV tax credit is factored in.

Thank you!

Amex is easy, you just need to get amex card. If you still can’t, get penfed or samsclub. EQB incentive is not as good as december. However, that deal is bad. You should aim for $0 DAS $400-600 monthly payment for 36/7.5k with incentives (amex/penfed/sams)

1 Like

Got it. Thank you

Get a amex card asap, and keep shoppinp. That deal is horrible. If you can extend your search radius you will find better

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can beat 14% on a new car. Would ideally target something past 20% off for one with miles.

Bunch of these sitting, shouldn’t be hard to find somebody to deal on one.

1 Like

Check Marketplace across east coast and Signed Deals & Tips

1 Like

Thank you all!

For Sam’s the membership has to be at least 6 months old.

OP: For a loaner, $400/mo for a 24/10 with very little DAS should be your target.

1 Like