DEAL CHECK on 2023 AUDI E-TRON GT

Let me know what you think, in California… It’s not the deals that were going on with them at the end of 2023 or should I wait until Audi discounts more again? Thanks for your help

I think there is room for some additional dealer discount on a 2023. Good rebate total though. I assume $7500 EV + $3000 Costco + $25000 Audi rebate?

1 Like

As a former F&I Mgr with Audi in So Cal, I would ask for a 10-11% discount from dlr. Switch to a 18-24 Mos. Lease and add Audi Care. Audi Care will add 1% to the residual. Or walk away from this 36 mos. lease.

3 Likes

Also, ask dealer to remove the $1994 aftermarket line.

Mozime, man, thank you so much for your time! I do really appreciate it. Why an 18-24 month lease out of curiosity? Still learning and obviously you are a lot more knowledgeable. Thanks again for your help.

Hey Wtmeyer, I asked then we got distracted on something else and forgot to circle back. will ask. Thanks for you help and advice!

First, I didn’t realize this was for a '23 MY. Ask for a 13% - 14% discount. They have a $10K Dealer cash and $6000 in MSRP. THEY NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP.

Audi Financial Services residual increases to:
63% for 18 mos.- payment should go up to $1256 & $1281 W/ Audi Care.
without the dealer add-ons $1146 with Audi Care
61% for 24 mos.- payment should go down to $1241 & $1258 W/ Audi Care.
without the dealer add-on $1103 with Audi Care.

Most important reason for the shorter term, IMHO, you will get tired of this car.
LMK if you have any other questions

You missed the February 2024 boat. Wait for the next one.

IDK why anyone would sign at the most inopportune time

A Taycan from the Marketplace would be a better use of this money

1 Like

@Mozisme , thanks man. I really appreciate the help. Went to them, over phone call and text, waiting to hear. Thanks so much for your help and advice!

@max_g , thanks man… Think I will do just that, thanks for the support!