Deal Check on 2021 BMW X4 XDR 30I

Good evening,

This will be my first time leasing and I am curious if this is a good deal or should I go back and negotiate more.

This is for a custom build 2021 X4 XDr30I

MSRP: $58,595
Discount: $4,445.37
Price: $54,149.63

Dealer fee: $999.00

MSD: $4,200
DAS: $3000.
Payment $599.99

Initially they marked the MF up to .000122 I told the Dealer this was a mark from the base of .00082

The lease credit of $1750 is included
But I don’t see where there are showing the RV not the DAS fees breakdown.

I’m shootings for at least 9% off MSRP before lease credit. Right now it looks like 7.5% off

Once you account for the dealer fee, looks like 6% off MSRP. Not a horrible deal by any means (assuming .00082 MF), but also not the best in the world.

Have you tried inputting these numbers into the calculator to see if what they’re claiming for the selling price and MF is true?

Hi, Thank you for responding. I have tried to put these numbers in the calculator but it is not matching what is on the dealer’s sheet. On the sheet its showing as a $7,200 cash down. Even with playing with the numbers the lease calculator is showing lower numbers. I plan to contact the dealer tomorrow to request a break down of the DAS fees, as well as the breakdown showing the MSD and the option with out MSD’s

Hi, Thank you for responding. I have tried to put these numbers in the calculator but it is not matching what is on the dealer’s sheet. On the sheet its showing as a $7,200 cash down. Even with playing with the numbers the lease calculator is showing lower numbers. I plan to contact the dealer tomorrow to request a break down of the DAS fees, as well as the breakdown showing the MSD and the option with out MSD’s

I assume the $7,200 upfront includes the $4,200 in MSD.

I got pretty close to what they provided on the sheet:

Basically the MF used here is .00082 after MSD, which means before MSD it was .00117. The base MF is .00082, so there’s some mark up there.

Also it doesn’t seem like the quote they provided includes any sales tax or registration fees, which is odd.

2 Likes

I can get you 10% off before incentives with base MF if you don’t mind shipping. The difference in the doc fee pretty much covers that cost. Accounting for that, I can still eaaily save you $60+ per month plus nearly $1,000 less in MSDs!

Thank you! I knew there were additional mark ups. Even after I confronted about the Base MF. Sales manager stated the DAS were all included in the payment and I specifically stated I wanted to pay DAS upfront not rolled into my lease…

Hi, What information do you need from me? And thank you for responding to my question regarding the lease deal.

1 Like

Feel free to email me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com so that we can go over everything.