Deal Check : Northwest Newbie needs your help here

Hello! First time poster here after following for a bit. I live in southwest Washington state.

My 2001 Toyota Echo finally bit the dust.

I am considering a 2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback Base model AWD automatic

Current offer after sending out three requests to dealers for their best. I have top tier credit.

$20,116 which is $1,611 under MSRP
$184.93/ mo
36 months
12,000 miles/yr
Includes taxes /fees

63% residual and a Money Factor of .00125

Okay Lease Hackrs do your thing!

Thank you!!!

Ok, will do.

Have you verified rv/mf/incentives with Edmunds? How does the pre-incentive discount compare to previous deals posted on here and broker offerings? Do their numbers calculate out correctly when you fill out the calculator or are there hidden numbers? How much DAS?

4 Likes

You are fast! Thank you! I obviously have more questions to ask.
As for Edmunds:

• Total MSRP

$21,395

• True Market Value

$20,435

• Incentives & Rebates

($0)

Edmunds suggests you pay

$20,435

You should post in the model specific lease thread on Edmunds and request rv/mf/incentives for your zip code to get the current lease program information. The only useful information from Edmunds is what you get in response to posting and asking. The rest is just generic information that doesn’t really help you.

2 Likes

Great idea. I’ll check it out. Thank you!

DAS is 3k down. I don’t know how I missed including that! So sorry.

Normally - Subaru’s ya e good value and 0% financing offer. They are usually better with financing to own, rather than doing a lease. Have you considered all options?

2 Likes

We usually buy but with all this lease talk I got in the lease bandwagon. I will consider purchasing as well. Thank you is much for your reply. I appreciate it!

I think at this price point and for this car it probably makes sense to buy.

Make sure you quoted from Carter Subaru, Subaru of Puyallup, and Eastside Subaru. They’re the most aggressive in the area.

Feel free to send me a PM after you talk to Carter and Puyallup and I can give you the name of someone at Eastside to talk to.

1 Like

Thank you I will check them out. I’m in southwest Washington near Portland Oregon so that might be a bit of a drive but I’m up for it if I can save some $$$
I really appreciate your help!

It’ll be worth the drive in my experience.

1 Like

Seriously thank you! Already have a great offer from Puyallup and they will deliver to me.

2 Likes