Deal check: Nissan Ariya Evolve + e4orce AWD (Colorado)

Been working with a Denver dealer over the phone and got offered $510/month 36/10 including all taxes, fees, etc. with $0 DAS except first month’s payment. Rebate taxes are apparently built into the monthly price. I have a car with about negative (-) $2500-$3000 equity that I’m rolling into the lease and the $510 includes that negative equity already.

MSRP $56,965. I qualify for $500 military, $7500 lease cash, $5000 CO EV rebate, $1000 bonus cash. Unsure of dealer discount amount but with the amount of negative equity I have on my trade-in, I think it’s an alright deal. Thoughts? Thanks!

Seems like a great deal to me

Not a good deal. 18 month lease programs are much better and this vehicle will depreciate like a MF. In 2 years you will be able to buy the similar car you returned at half of the MSRP you listed.

As is always the case, you should be starting this with a target deal based on comp deals and the programs as they apply to you, and then plug in your negative equity. That’ll tell you if this is any good or if it sucks.

Need to post hard numbers, sales price, trade info, MF, calculator link etc. Doesn’t look terrible but we need all the details. How many dealers have you shopped?

Have you tried to unload it elsewhere? What do your numbers look like without neggy eggy? Odds are, you aren’t helping yourself other than making it convenient.

Ended up getting a '23 EV6 Wind AWD for a much better deal.
Also the Nissan dealer messed up and had quoted me for an Engage + and not an Evolve +