Deal Check - Nissan Ariya Empower+

Deal Check:
This seems like not a great deal to me compared to what I am seeing elsewhere. MF is .001 and residual is 63%.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 130117

This is a loaner with ~6000 miles.
I am new to this. Any advice on how to make it a better deal?

Market Value (MVSP) is suspicious, this smells a bit

Do you need the Empower, only thing it has is the ProPilot 2.0

For starters, separate the lease rebates from the dealer discount.

Why do you say so? FWIW, lease rebates are regional. So some states/regions might have better rebates.

It is actually the 360 camera that my wife won’t budge on. Do other trims have that?

Evolve , Empower, and Plat all have the 360 camera and Digital Mirror and Pano Sunroof.

Empower gets ProPilot 2.0 which is for passing and parking I believe, Evolve only has 1.0 which is for Cruise Control/Lane Keeping.

I just keep seeing these sub $400. 8500 in rebates. 8165 in discount I believe.

You need to confirm the lease rebates for yourself. Do not make any assumptions of what the dealer discount is.

Care to share a link to any such deals? Were the same rebates you qualify for applied to any of the deals you are referencing? Do you have loyalty?

Not in TN. Most of sub $400 for Arya have been in North East where Nissan is throwing extra rebates AND people getting close to 10% discount of MSRP

Big rebates also go a long way on a shorter term lease like 18 months.

Thank you all for all of the advice. I signed my first lease ever!

1 Like

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!