Deal check! New to Leasing - Good Deal on Rubicon 4xe?

what is a tdm code?

Rather than getting into the weeds with the sales rep over $700 in add-ons or how much the acquisition fee is marked up and what not, you’re much better off to just come up with your target deal based on that MSRP and make the dealer an offer. Let them decide if/how they want to get there.

4 Likes

The $1000 rebate from jeep.com

Does that rebate work for leasing? I am trying to get that form to pop up

Is this an SFS deal or a CCAP deal?

Yes, but if they have you at $15k in incentives, theyre most likely already including it.

How do I tell if it is SFS or CCAP? I am not sure? Will it say somewhere on my deal sheet or is this something I need to ask this afternoon? Can you tell me why one vs. the other?

They can tell you. Sfs programs are a bit better.

This is what your deal looks like, assuming sfs:

Mark ups look likd $795 accessories, $500 acq fee plus up, .00020 mf mark up.

If you back all of those out, you’re actually right at 10% discount. Not a bad deal.

ok, so you got to that $457/month including taxes without those fees you listed ($795, etc)? If so, that is the same number I have them at. If you think that is fair I will move forward. Didn’t know if I could get them down to $420/$430 including taxes with the terms listed above.

I have never leased before and trying to make sure I am not going to be hosed at the end of my lease term, or if it makes sense to buy out early, etc.

$457 that i got includes those mark ups rolled in. Remove all the mark ups and itll probably save you around $50/mo, but getting them to remove them all may not happen.

2 Likes

Just make sure it’s either a ccap or sfs lease if buying it out is in the cards.

Will do, so overall if I can’t get those fees removed is this a fair deal?

Ya, it’s not a bad deal

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.