Deal check MINI SE 379/month

Mini Cooper SE
MSRP: 35220
MF: .0025
RV: 44%
Term: 36/10k
Est Monthly: 375/month
Post sale incentive of 1k not added, because thats specific to NY but that would bring the Effective monthly down to 350

Would hackers sign this? I’d say its a pretty good deal on a mini.

it might be a ‘good deal’ on a mini but .0025 and 44% is not a good lease.

2 Likes

Agreed. I love Mini and have always wanted one, but they typically aren’t great to lease.

That being said, the deal isn’t that bad to be honest as you’re just about at the 1% rule.

I have always wanted to drive a Mini because I guarantee they are a blast. I would likely never purchase one though, much like the Miata. :man_shrugging:

How does this compare with Ninja’s dealer?

Its not a bad deal because it fails to meet an irrelevant, made up number?

1 Like

Of course, why even ask? :slight_smile:

Wasn’t the old Mini Electric 2023 going for under $300?

I didn’t read reviews but wouldn’t a mini EV make a terrible EV and a terrible Mini? The weight must be awful which would ruin the fun (I would guess) and the range was bad.

$350/m ?
This is Ariya or Toyota bZ4x money.
Take it If You love that car more then those mentioned ebove.

1 Like

They have announced a new version of the electric Mini so unless it was a fire-sale (which I would not categorize this deal as) I would not be inclined to lease the old one.

1 Like

No, it’s CA money , but this car is in NY, so it isn’t a ‘deal’

1 Like

It’s a blast to drive, the range is only suited for local trips. I’m planning to get one if they go below $300 on lease or I pick the used one with the used ev credit. Not interested on the new one, current one looks better albeit the limited range.

1 Like