Deal Check - Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/ Premium

Received the following lease sheet on a 2020 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Premium. 36/12k

Already checked on Edmunds for MF of .00006 and RV is 56%. I replied back to the lease sheet asking for the MF/RV broken down and referencing I knew what they were. They replied saying yes that’s what they are but not what they actually used on the sheet. Looks to me that the MF is marked up?

Here’s my attempt at a calculator for it:

I’m thinking I need to get the cap cost broken down further to see what’s included and I know the upfront discount is a bit light. Any other feedback is appreciated!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Damm all these Mazda threads popping up is Mazda having a fire sale i didn"t hear about?

That is crazy pricing for a Mazda. Even with 3 $50 oil changes, they are making their boat payments this month.

Are you specifically looking for a Mazda or something in a certain price bracket?

Thanks for the insight, definitely feel it’s quite high. Just trying to figure out how to attack getting it lower. Seems like they’re hiding quite a bit of information with the sparse sheet.

I thought it was crazy too, especially seeing other CX-5 deals on here and in the marketplace.

I’m not set on Mazda by any means, price bracket ideally ~$450 at most. I’ve just narrowed down my search based on personal appeal to:

Volvo XC60
Acura RDX
Jeep GC Limited or Overland
Toyota Highlander XLE
Mazda CX-5 GT

I’ve had 3 Nissan leases in a row (I know, terrible) so I’m using the newfound freedom to really figure out what I like next.

Good Acura deals out there right now because of the upcoming body style change.

XC60 is great. If you are in NY, reach out to @aronchi @nyclife or @HersheySweet. Deals have been under $450 for those.

No loyalty or anything. I honestly went it with what I was seeing from other Hackrs. Mazda of Morristown NJ wouldnt play ball. Went to Wayne Mazda who is much larger and they played ball. Didnt have to get involved with it because it was just as good a deal I had seen on hear if not better than most.