Deal Check - LT1 Camaro lease $555

I am trying to get a decent lease deal on a 2024 LT1 Camaro. This is the only paper the sales rep would give me on everything we went over. Never leased before, how good/bad of a deal is this and what could i negotiate on?

This car is in Michigan with a MSRP of $45,875. So they’re providing a whopping 3.5% off MSRP. Seems like there should be a better deal available. Although I think Chevy leases (to non-employees) historically have been unattractive, so I don’t actually know how much better discount could be available.

1 Like

yea im not to sure how much better it can get either, i may opt to order one in at a lower msrp because the ones they have on the lot are more optioned out than i need, and would prefer a manual as well.

I’m not sure what the discount is on these days but this is about the same price as a base Camry.

These are blast to drive, make sure it has the dual mode exhaust too

1 Like

On March 31 I got an lt1 convertible manual trans and dual mode exhaust msrp 47675 for 6% off using supplier code. The lease was $510/mo incl tax with $2k at sign. 48/12. Your deal isn’t horrible but you might be able to do a bit better. I had to shop out of my market of Milwaukee and flew to Akron Ohio.

2 Likes

Should have added - It makes me smile each time I drive it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.