Deal Check -- Loaded 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

I ordered this Rubicon from the factory, couldn’t help but want almost every option on it. I really love this car due to its unmatched capability and the incredible design. But I know these don’t lease the best and am always having second thoughts on spending so much on a Wrangler. Locally this seems like the best deal, 10.7% off MSRP. Anyone have any other suggestions for a cool/fun car at similar payment?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
MSRP: $60930
Monthly Payment: $703
Drive-Off Amount: $1869
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: .00160 (US BANK)
Residual: 60% (US BANK)
Incentives: none
Region: Socal
Leasehackr Score: 7.6 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

That is a ton of money for a Wrangler. It is probably better to get a Gladiator S if the residuals are still extremely high (78% IIRC).

Are you leasing the Wrangler to offroad it?

I just got a customer ordered Sahara a week ago. I got a name from a guy on here for a saleswoman in PA and she was the best price I found in 250+ miles. I’m paying $459 with 2k at signing for a 42/12 50k with manual trans JLU. She was around $40-50 more a month for a Rubicon with similar specs. This is through USB

You might want to consider reaching out to dealers across the US and ship it but a Rubicon for $700+ a month is insane.

1 Like

I agree it’s a ton of money which is why I have second thoughts. I do plan to off road it! If any damage occurs will just fix it but it was part of the appeal for me. I really just love the way it looks too…

1 Like

Nice! I am definitely surprised about her quote for a Rubicon with similar specs, as the residual for the Rubicon is down several % compared to the Sahara, on top of the decently higher price comparably equipped. But definitely going to do some more digging this weekend, it just seems that I shouldn’t be expecting a super “LH-worthy” deal on such a car as compared to one of the luxury brands.

Try @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto if you’re in CA

1 Like

11% off is pretty good on a custom order with those specs and no rebates. However, I am pretty sure that you can’t lock in lease terms until the vehicle actually arrives and as such there is no guarantee that the terms from this month will be the same as the month when the vehicle is actually delivered.

Do you know what the delivery ETA would be? This makes it very hard to hack a custom order. Much easier to take a vehicle out of current inventory.

@volvo1 RV for the gladiator has unfortunately fallen to the low 60’s

1 Like

You could check the Wrangler forums for the order worksheets and see if there’s any room left to discount further. If you are optioning the hell out of this thing then some of those options might be more profitable than others. There’s some pretty good tools out there to help you calculate the true invoice cost of the vehicle and find an appropriate discount that’s behind invoice based on the options selected. Alternately you could try to decide which options you can live without and find an in stock unit somewhere that has most of what you want. Aftermarket support is excellent on these so you may be able to get certain similar accessories on the cheap from a third party.

TRD PRO 4Runner?

Hello,

Been trying to figure out all the logistics that go into leasing and hoping to get a Jeep Wrangler. How realistic is it to get for $300 or lower payment? I was just given a quote for $417 tax included, 48 months, with 2K down payment. I know I shouldn’t go over 39 months and I plan to call back and ask for 36 months, but realistically how low can I go? He lowered MSRP to $33950 with dealer discounts.

Would really appreciate someone’s help!

$300 is not happening, especially on 36 months

If you provide MSRP, Sale Price, and your zip code I can take a closer look at it

Yeah thats what I was thinking.

original MSRP is 35785
sale price is 33950
zip code is 90036

Thanks!

Is it an Unlimited Sport 4x4 Automatic?

It’s a 2 door sport 4x4 automatic