Deal check - Lease ev9 2024 Gt

Curious as to what numbers you were seeing on a Denali if you don’t mind. TIA

@Armand9601 I would have to go back and look. Let me do that later today

I own a Pacifica Hybrid. It’s a great car and ticks a lot of boxes - very comfortable and nothing beats the utility of a minivan. I do about 75% of my driving on electric, but no range anxiety/hassle on long trips. BUT they have major reliability problems. Consumer Reports ranks it dead last of all cars - score of 14. The electric battery heater on mine went at 44,500 miles - covered under warranty, but a headache nonetheless (would have been a $3500 fix). Got it home and heard a clicking noise - needs new engine mounts. Dealer quoted me $1700, not covered by warranty. Probably can be done for less, but still. I’m getting rid of it - definitely before I hit 60,000 miles when the powertrain warranty runs out. (although I might consider a new one if I get an extended warranty - about $2000 to 100k miles).

2 Likes

My impression from the forums (I also own a Pacifica Hybrid) is that the cars built in 2020-2022 were AWFUL but that the latest production ones - so late 2023 models - don’t seem to be having the same issues.

That could be. I owned a 2018 gas Pacifica and it had a number of recall/small software issues that cost me a lot of time at the dealership. Traded it for the 2021 Hybrid, which was perfect until just a few weeks ago around 44,000 miles.

Great car, questionable reliability. I think 5 of Consumer Report’s top 10 least reliable products are Stelantis products.

It’s so great and convenient when it works - and there’s nothing really competitive with it.

Based on what data? EQS is a far superior car. Have you driven one? It’s quite close to an S class in the overall driving experience.

Is it? It’s a $3-400 part. Unless the Pacifica buries it significantly deeper than Jeep does with where they put it, it shouldn’t be anywhere near that much.

1. It’s GT-Line, not a GT right?

2. MF is 241, so he’s making 36 markup which should translate to 40 more a month?

So any discount he’s giving you is being rebuilt on the back end.

This is just what I was told when I asked what it would have cost me out of warranty. They were working on the car all day - started at 7:30 with diagnosis and I was called at 4 that it was finished. This dealership also quoted me $1700 for motor mounts, which seems high.

Anyway, at 44,000 it needed a new battery heater and now motor mounts. That’s not confidence inspiring.

LOL. Yes I have an EQS.

Look at all the issues reported here from brakes to Tyres for EQS.