Deal Check - Lease 2023 XC90 Ultimate 7P

Looking to pressure test this offer. First offer from dealership on new 2023 XC90 w/ BW Sound, Lounge Pkg, and Protection Pkg.

Sale price is $69,500. 36 months/10k miles. Depreciation is 56%. $1k down plus fees. Monthly is $994. I figure the MF comes out around 0.0026, which seems high. But maybe not these days? Is there where I can negotiate?

I’m in New Hampshire and the dealership is in VA. Would ship for ~$600 according to salesperson on the phone.

Please run away from this dealer and never step back into that dealership unless it is for service.

Reach out to @Bostoncarconcierge . He will give you something much better than this.

Also no reason why you should be looking at a VA dealership. They’re trash.

You can check out volvo Hudson valley or volvo Westport. Closer and are willing to work

Thanks. Have not seen anything for Volvo from Boston Concierge, but happy to go there if they do. Ended up looking at VA because we directed there from AutoCompanion. Working with autocompanion has been utterly fruitless. Unresponsive. Emails going around in circles.

Isn’t he( autocompanion) reachable via text? I’ve always spoke to him on text. Very fast responses.

@Bostoncarconcierge does volvo. I’ve seen him make a few IG post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtMSOT1OjX4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

So far, not that I have seen. It’s been via email. Completely hapless.

Thanks for recommendation re: Boston Concierge. I’ve messaged with an inquiry re: volvo.

You have no sales tax, why would you blow 50% of the car’s price in a 3yr lease?

In other words, in two such leases the car would be paid off and you’d own all the equity.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.