Deal Check: Kia EV6 GT $495 24/10 $715 DAS

I have talked with a local dealer that has offered the deal below on a Kia EV6 GT. I wanted to get your opinion if this is a good deal or not. It would be 24/10k at $495 a month with $715 DAS.

Are there areas that I should look to negotiate or is this pretty much as good as it gets? I was hoping to get something closer to $350-400 but this being discounted heavily is tempting.

7 Likes

looks good

1 Like

cheaper than deals I’ve seen from brokers on here for a regular GT-line awd.

1 Like

Negative $7,536 gross profit, looks stellar to me!

The payment alone seems phenomenal given the performance of this car: 576 hp and 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.

5 Likes

On a GT? Post a calc on how you’d get there

2 Likes

Looks really good!
Where are the taxes?

Wow this looks solid to me. Taxes in there somewhere?

Oregon might not have tax

Deal looks great, but are you sure there is $716.09 DAS? According to the worksheet, this should be a sign and drive deal.

When initially reaching out they sent me a deal calculator that showed 36/10k for $418, but when going back to the sales team he said it didn’t include fees.

Edited: changed to fees from taxes after rereading text from the sales guy.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to get one of these. You just set the benchmark price. Time to shop!

Do you have tax on leases in Oregon?

Oregon doesn’t really have sales tax on cars, I believe it’s 0.5%. Just county and dmv fees.

For a EV6 GT this is probably as good as it gets. For $350-400 I have seen Ioniq and ID4 and Ariya in the Marketplace

1 Like

Seems like these things are just rotting away on the lots, local dealer has ones that are 100+ days aged and they have more of the GT trim alone (8 of them) than almost any other model.

If Kia allowed lease transfers I’d be all over this (I would if I could)

A lot of people don’t want to give up range for performance. We have a drive to Claremont today for family thanksgiving, 93 miles each way. Easy peasy in my Ioniq 5 AWD, but I would be cutting it close in an EV6 GT. I would rather not stop to charge on a holiday.

Edit: great deal OP.

3 Likes

Correct no tax in Oregon.

Great deal. How did you get such a low MF on this?

Kia’s financial services, like picard, made it so #1.

Did this happen?