DEAL CHECK- JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 80th Anniv

So this was my deal on a Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th anniv … only thing I cant correct was my total Out of Pocket was $2000 even … best program against my better judgement was 42mo
How bad did I do ?? LOL

2 Likes

7.2% is an incredible discount on a 2021 GC in our region. You did good.

1 Like

Whew …but cant figure out where that extra $202 is … plus $10 for NYS inspection I forgot to include … nice car BUT the CFO is not too thrilled with it …wanted another BMW (5th one) , but I think she will change her mind every time the monthly payment is due !!! LOL

Schrodinger’s lease: is this a signed contract or a “deal check” on an ongoing negotiation?

1 Like

I believe he mentioned to me this was a done deal.

Jeep is in my driveway …delivered on Monday

Just made the program cut-off date

1 Like

Blockquote best program against my better judgement was 42mo
How bad did I do ?? LOL

I don’t think you did badly at all except for what you already pointed out. I haven’t seen many with an MSRP as high as yours either so I think this is a pretty good deal. Is it a Long Island dealer?
Enjoy!

It was the 80th Anniv with the luxury package HID lights and $300 for the paint …
Staten Island dealer

4 Likes

Jumping in here to join @IAC_Scott in saying congrats… that’s a seriously deep discount on a JGC.

You did extremely well, badass job! Hope you enjoy for the years you have it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like this body style Jeep. Incredible to think that this design debut back in 2011.

1 Like

Hopefully no one you care about rides in the passenger seat.

I’ll pick you up in a half hour …we’ll go for a spin … :face_with_head_bandage: :clown_face:

1 Like

It so sucks to be in Florida, we only get $1000 incentive versus $4780 the OP got. Good job…

1 Like

The programs down south from FCA are so bad.

1 Like

What would be the best possible lease deal on this 2021 JGC 80th Anniversary?

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4RJEBG4MC538782&_ga=2.89231199.570732511.1610856474-1409590192.1610856474

I have a 2018 JGC Sterling and this lease is up in Feb.

Thank you!
Wendy

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Go to Jeeps website…search inventory…find that specific vehicle…view details…then click ‘calculate payment’. It assumes 10% down but that can be changed as well as adding dealer discount.