Deal Check (it's awful): What's the situation with Mini leases, no deals?

So I’ve been trying to work out a lease deal with my local Mini dealership and it doesn’t seem like they’re willing to budge much. Here’s the calc:

The MF is at .00260 and they’re saying that’s set by Mini. I can’t seem to find Mini’s base MF listed anywhere, so I don’t know if that’s the truth or not.

Also, they’re only doing about $500 of discount after the $1500 customer cash offered by Mini. Which isn’t much of anything.

I don’t see Minis talked about very often here so I guess I feel like I’m kind of in the dark on this deal compared to the Volvo deal I did in the past.

Any ideas?

Which mini model and trim are you looking at?

Minis dont typically lease particularly well and dealer discounts arent usually very much. Most of their business comes from custom orders from die hard fans.

That should tell you everything you need to know about how appealing their leases are.

2 Likes

Looking at the Countryman JCW Iconic Trim. They’ve had another JCW on the lot for 60+ days so I was hoping that someone interested in something that wasn’t moving great for them might help get them to move some.

Oh well… Guess I might just go used and finance something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.