Deal Check: Is this the Taycan world we live in?

i’m sure. i miss my taycan like crazy. it was an awesome car. the rs etron can’t hold its jock.

1 Like

It looks like 12% off before rebates should be your target, and I wouldn’t expect it to get any better than that for now.

1 Like

Learn how to use LH calc and put your own target deal together based on expected discount, any rebates, buy rate MF and RV for your term.

1 Like

I rushed through this, but this is probably as good as you could possibly negotiate at the current moment on your best day for anything new.

3 Likes

I figured that’s the best possible deal, but it doesn’t make sense for me considering other options available on the market.
It’s a great measuring stick for other deals though, appreciate the calculator.

1 Like

I can’t argue with that. I simply think Porsche cares about their brand image in ways others do not.

1 Like

Porsche terms and esp MFs are terrible…plus they hold value so financing/cash work best.

That’s a 3 year old used car.

1 Like

Get ahold of BC Christman at Porsche Seattle North - he has a fantastic Taycan CT in stock that’s heavily discounted. You won’t get down to $1100 per month but it’s a VERY nice car.

Would have bought it a few weeks ago but found a different Taycan in Ruby Star instead.

1 Like

Appreciate the tip. Saw a 2023 CPO black one on the website discounted, but didn’t pick up the phone yet.