Deal Check: Integra Aspec w/Tech 6MT

Getting ready to move on a 2023 Acura Integra Aspec w/Tech 6MT (Grey)

Lease terms pretty simple:
36/10
$458 / mo
$23xx DAS (inclusive of tax (NYC), fees, 1st mo)
Total cost of lease: $~18,3xx.

Only incentive is $500 for College Grad.
Deal is structured a little differently than the calculator allows for but I believe this represents ~3% below MSRP.

Called around 10 dealers in tri-state to try to beat this deal but sounds like this is as good as I’m gonna do. Curious if anyone has done better? Thanks in advance

I haven’t owned an Acura in some time, but I’d also check Pohanka Acura in Northern VA to see if their deal is sweet enough for the trip. Pre-covid they had some very strong deals through their internet department (I pointed another LH’er there last year from NJ in 2021 who got a deal on a TLX good enough to come form NJ). Their inventory seems to be back at decent levels, so they might have good deals again. Looks like they only have white and silver in that trim combo though.

2 Likes

Check with @aronchi . He can probably beat that quote.

1 Like

i dont have any MTs - i checked.

1 Like

They said they couldn’t beat it, but I appreciate the rec

1 Like

Solid deal. I went for a test drive earlier this month, and really enjoyed it. If only the programs were better on these… then, I could justify getting one for myself!

PJ

Wouldn’t you come out ahead buying it?

Perhaps, but if that’s the case honda finance still allows 3rd party buyout. Given the RV is 60% and MF was .00135 I think there’s a good chance there’s positive equity at lease end. And if not… well that’s their problem and not mine :wink:

Aight well we went ahead with it. I’ll drop final details in the Share Deals once we take delivery. Thanks for the responses

1 Like

Congrats, look forward to seeing details and pics.

1 Like

Looks like a good deal man. I’m in the tri state as well. Posted the deal on here as well to see what people think, a family friend is sorting it out for me works at a leasing company but I feel like the deal can be better.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.