Deal check: Inifiniti QX60 Sensory in Illinois

I got the following lease quote from one of the one-price dealer in Lake County, IL. How good/bad this is?

1 grand a month for an Infiniti…wtf

Run and don’t look back

2 Likes

Bad. Are you set on an Infiniti?

As always check the #marketplace even if it’s out of state.

1 Like

Not really, I will look around.

What the heck is a “capitalized cost increase”?

2 Likes

I choked when I saw the payment. :skull_and_crossbones:

Are there 2 QX60s in the trunk of the first QX60?

5 Likes

I’m not up to date on the market for these, but $1000 for a Nissan/Infiniti product that isn’t a GTR is complete lunacy.

2 Likes

Are they throwing in the free kick in nads package with this deal before driving off?

1 Like

I am looking at these cars too. Maybe people here don’t realize the luxury and value provided in this trim, specially compared to BMW/MBZ/AUDI that are overpriced for what you get.

My main focus is the discount of around 4k. I don’t know what kind of deals are going around lately but just make sure you verify on the edmunds forum for residual and MF values.

Better off financing it then, those terms are absolutely horrendous…

1 Like

I too live in chicago area and own an infiniti. My dealer called informed me that INIFINITI slashed the price on QX60 , and as selling 2k below invoice and if you are an existing INFINITI customer … then you can get an additional $1000 to $2000 based on lease or finance. Find out what is the invoice of the vehicle u are interested !

!1K for infiniti is high… a 500 - 600 range good in this current market if you can get one. Or else go for electric cars .