Deal check Infiniti QX50 Essential

I was offered this deal in Nebraska today on an Infiniti QX50 Essential. I think it’s OK, and that MSDs would make it better. Thoughts?

MSRP $49,535
Sell $38,000

Details in link.

I got offered $499/mo on the same MSRP vehicle on the Edition 30. I however got 12k miles. Maxing out the MSD’s (9 @ $500) dropped the payment into the $430’s/mo. Different type of tax assessment however. You probably can get another $10-$15/ mo off. Still a decent deal in this market.

This is also a 30th anniv edition. They couldn’t get the MSDs to go through, even though they said the system would allow 5 MSDs. If it worked it would have changed the MF by 1.25% apr.

Since the MSDs didn’t work, they dropped the price to $36,200 and my monthly payment dropped to under $395 once I pre-paid the inception fees.
That puts the Leasehackr Score to 9.3 years.

Don’t understand why the MSD’s would not go through? Their MF is high, and their residual is low. They offset this with a ton of lease cash and discount.Not sure how much all the inception fees add up to, as I never put them down on a lease. This dealer was in N Carolina. My sell price was 37450. Net price 39494. I had a few Infiniti dealers tell me $600+/mo. I decided to go with another brand vehicle. We have had 4/5 Infiniti cars. Nice vehicles. Looks like a great deal!