Deal Check: Infiniti Q50 2020 Lease in SoCal

Newbie here:

Does anyone know if this is good deal or not ?

2020 Q50 in SoCal
$329PER MO + TAX
39MONTHS
$0 DOWN
Excludes tax, title and licensing fees. Security deposit waived

I don’t plan to purchase at the end of the lease, so seems great, but again new to this. Any advice?

Looks like an advertised special, which generally means that no, it’s not a good deal. It also will end up being more expensive than it seems by the time all the exclusions get rolled in.

If you want the best deal, your better option is to spend the time reading through the leasing 101 here and comparing deals to put together your own numbers to work towards.

It is an advertised special. Thanks!

So you’re saying the tax, title and licensing fees, and possibly other hidden fees may end up driving up the price significantly ?

I had seen the 1% test, and had thought if MSRP was $36,400 then a payment of $329 MO+Tax was reasonable. but also saw that there was other tests to check out. I’ll take another look.

Forget you ever saw it. It’s not a good way to evaluate if a lease is any good.

Read all the explainer articles. Looking at ads is not a good strategy, neither is 1% any indication of a good deal.

1 Like

Thanks! Ah shoot, okay good to know I’ll use the Leasehackr Score and other info there.

Lastly, any brokers you recommend for infiniti or lexus in SoCal ? Can look through the forum