Deal check— ID.4 Pro AWD

About 10% off MSRP, includes all the standard VW rebates and MF for this model. All taxes and fees rolled into the payment so first payment due at signing

Not wild about the dealer fees and still think I could work it down a bit on msrp… what do you think?

459/month, effectively 373 with the MA state tax credit

1 Like

Why the big dealer fees? We love our ID4 it’s a great car. Keep in mind on the 2023 you don’t get folding / memory mirrors unless you get the Pro S Plus.

I was wondering the same about the dealer fees:

Documentation fee (599)
“Dealer prep fee” (195)

Also looking at the Ionic 5 AWD (this is the 23 model) but discounts around here for the ionic 5 stink.

So I think you have room here to talk them down. I paid $230.00 all in for “Doc & Prep” :slight_smile: Maybe offer them that…

1 Like

I would be looking for closer to a 13% discount. Your current discount is not competitive with the deals you will find in our Marketplace – it’s saved by the MA post sale incentive.

1 Like

Pretty good for a pro awd. You do have to look at the big picture, and in states with state EV incentives, the dealers aren’t as generous with their discounts, so 10% off msrp plus fed lease incentive plus state incentives is good. Your monthly is excellent, and you’ll have less anxiety in the NE winter with the larger battery.

1 Like

I have heard of this tactic but have had no luck with it in New England. Dealers aren’t offering that discount because the state tax credit effectively covers it.if anyone has experience with these kind of the discounts in the northeast I’m all ears.

That said, these cars are just sitting on the lot so part of me wants to see if I could wait this out into the new year.

Just wondering if you closed this deal and/or were successful in lowering the dealer fees? I think I recognize the dealer so would appreciate knowing if they are at all flexible there. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.