Deal check: hyundai sante fe

HEY IM LOOKING AT A 2024 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SEL FWD. I LIVE IN CHARLESTON SC. THIS IS THE DEAL I GOT. WORTH IT?

quote.pdf (16.4 KB)

I haven’t viewed the quote - post something that doesn’t require a download.

How does it compare to your target deal?

There is a good ~$2k of just added BS onto the deal.

In case people are unaware how this vehicle looks:

That quote is horrendous and you should not go in to the dealer to get numbers call always call, you shouldn’t buy any of their add on crap that cost them 20 dollars off eBay, always say your not buying or paying for any of those, installed or not if they say we aren’t selling the car without those on, then you tell them it looks like they aren’t selling a car then and walk,
Ask for discount off the msrp you should be able to get a couple thousand at least, by checking around

You can get a much better deal on a 2023 Santa Fe hybrid, FYI.

I was going to suggest something similar, but I have a feeling we are looking at the “latest & greatest” here… and not that potential best value.

I went through email.

People are getting a few thousand off of MSRP on the re-designed 2024 Santa Fe?

this is a new offer i got from the dealer

Doesn’t hurt to ask for it, 5 stores may tell you to pound sound and one store may say let’s do it,

If they take off the add ons they basically have you down at msrp from what it appears, check the window sticker of the car not their “market value price”

I would want these removed. I’m not certain if they would be willing to negotiate/remove the IMF or not…

Commissions that line the finance manager’s personal pocket are much harder to move than a reduction in the selling price.

These are all necessary adds. I’m just trying to look out for YOU

Boat Yacht GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

How did the deal go? I am looking into the same car

Ended up getting the SEL FWD in rockwood green for 536, $0 drive off from a different dealer

1 Like

Wow really? I’m in FL and best offer was 620. They keep insisting they could not give discount because car model was new

Every time I see one at the street I think “wtf were they thinking”.

Seems to be a great car, but it’s fugly as hell.

Theyre definitely better looking in dark colors, but man, that rear end is rough

1 Like

There’s apparently a bit of form follows function for the ugly rear hatch. The hatch is very heavy, and the low tailights were needed b/c of the struts required to support the hatch.

I’m sure I’m butchering the explanation, and I can’t find where I had originally read this (somewhere in one of the major automotive mags).