Deal Check: Hyundai Palisade

Just hoping for a final deal check before I sign on this one! Hyundai palisade SEL premium package. Tried to work this deal down to 8.2% off msrp as I saw being offered with @AutoCompanion . Unfortunately, no luck, but I’m in Colorado and deals aren’t always as favorable

1 Like

As of 2/29, west coast brokers were saying Telluride programs were better. FYI

It’s not bad, but you should take advantage of the CO $5k EV rebate instead of a pure gas car but I assume you already knew that talking to AutoCompanion

I think I missed the boat

We do have one hybrid as our other car. I’m looking to replace my Honda pilot with something similar with a similar price range (500’s) … I didn’t see many EV’s that would fit the bill but could be wrong!

Mazda CX-90 PHEV with 3rd row.
Jeep GC 4xE

Not sure on current pricing in CO but the rebate does shave off at least $150
Edit GC not GCL

This doesnt exist

In the mid 5s you’re spending roughly $40k in lease payments over two leases … for cars that sell in the low 40s.

So how does that benefit you?

In a zero-sum world there are two types of leases: one where the bank gets screwed, and one where the bank screws you.

Take a guess what’s happening here.

Unfortunately no 4xe in the GCL.

I haven’t seen the cx90 but looked at a cx-9 when I got my pilot. It just seemed way smaller and I have even more kids now! But you make a good point so I’m looking at one now to compare! Thanks!

My husband has no interest in buying any cars so I just try to do the best I can :sweat_smile:

If you’re doing the work you should make the decisions. Or vice versa. But my two cents are probably wasted here.

In Colorado with a PHEV rebate a CX90 must be the first candidate on the short list.

1 Like

Thank you!! Looking into it now!

Looks like the cx-90 does have potential to be a way better deal, but so far none of the Colorado dealers I’ve reached out to will discount anything off MSRP :unamused:

Missed opportunity from @Drew_CentennialLease on them!

Being a Member of SCCA ($75?) can get you over a thousand off.

I don’t remember the exact amount as only 1 person posted it and I forgot the figure

THANK YOU! i didnt know about this!

@Pende002 Shoot me a message or email to dparysz@centleasing.com with what CX-90 PHEV you’d like and I’ll send you a quote on Monday. It’ll be less than MSRP and no additional broker fee.

image_0

I ended up being able to find this deal!

2 Likes

Where did you find that deal? Looks like an amazing deal?

I ended up getting 24/10 CX-90 Phev premium plus for $499/mo
… 12800 rebates with over 6% off msrp! I went through Cody at McDonald North Mazda in Longmont, CO. He said he’s happy to give the best deal possible just use my name as a reference- Sydney Martin

3 Likes

That’s $0 DAS in CO but $5,350 DAS less any state rebate everywhere else