Deal Check: Help 2020 Honda Pilot Ex-L

Trying my best to get the best deal on a 3 Row SUV.

Here’s the latest on a 2020 Honda Pilot EX-L

I also have an opportunity to get a Infiniti QX60 in the same ballpark monthly payment (but it doesn’t have carplay and I don’t know if I can live without it…)

Thoughts?

I have already tried to get a decent payment on the following but couldnt come anywhere close to the Pilot:
MDX
Highlander
Ascent
Enclave

Thank you so much!!!

Have you confirmed RV/MF/incentives with edmunds?

Have you looked at Explorer? Someone posted a great lease on one earlier today

I’m almost positive that the 2020 qx60 has apple and Android car play!

They don’t :frowning: Every other Infiniti model has it except the QX60.

Yes. the residual and MF match what I was given on edmunds.

Does the lack of incentives?

There was only $1200 in incentives according to Edmunds

That puts you at only 10% off preincentive then. I bet there’s more room there.

In my experience, the best way to get a low honda price in so cal is to get a truecar quote from diamond valley in hemet and then get the dealer you’re working with to match

Shameful that they don’t in this day and age!

Interesting… I used a Hemet Zip code but couldn’t get an offer from that dealership. All the dealerships show the TrueCar price at $35k

You might also try going on their website and requesting a price quote. On my current passport and my civic I used to have, their prices were about $2k cheaper than everyone else

I’m on it! Thanks for the tip!

Sadly only model that doesn’t for some reason :frowning: kept me from looking at it

If you can, get the Palisade instead. Check out the deal that @mllcb42 posted.

The deal for $475?

yes, that was mine

Got it… was trying to stay closer to $400.

I got the dealer to drop $500 off the pricing getting me $399 zero down.

Hemet dealership is playing games offering sales prices that “don’t apply” to leases.

It doesn’t have to be a fully loaded SEL like his. You can get one more comparably equipped to a Pilot Exl

I had given up all hope on the Palisade. I had been quoted $500/month $0 down on the base 2 months ago so I figured anything higher trim would be worse. I still see on TrueCar the best price in SoCal is MSRP - $200. Not sure if I am going to be able to get close to ~$415 including tax like I am on the Pilot EX-L