Deal check; GMC Sierra Elevation 0down, 2yr, 12k miles for $464/month

Here in Mi

Lease ending on my 2021 Sierra AT4 monthly was $540 for 3 yrs, 15k miles, 0 down.

Leasing a new Sierra AT4 or denali will be around 700-720ish. Decided to see what the offers on the Elevation trim level would be.

Elevation with 2.7L

msrp $57,890
after incentives $48,768

For 2 yrs, 12k miles, 0 down
Offer $464/ month

My AT4 only had 28k miles on it (out of 45k) and they offered $800 in equity site unseen. Got several other equity quotes for $1000-$1400. Sales guy said he’ll do better than $800 once he sees the truck, so I should get my monthly reduced more.

Curious what you all think about this deal?

If you are rolling positive equity into the deal, then you should look at is as money due at signing, since it could otherwise be going back in your pocket.

I would also suggest breaking up incentives versus discount, so we can understand the “after” price better. A 24month GM lease is unusual but sometimes MI region has special programs.

You’re seeing a Denali for $700-$720? Been looking at one of those and haven’t really seen anything near that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.