Deal Check for HONDA ACCORD 2.0T Touring 412$

I am in NJ i was offered this Price on 2020 ACCORD 2.0T Touring. Please advise if this is a good or bad deal and what could be fixed to get better price.

Have you verified the money factor and compared it to what Edmunds has? Discount looks good, does that include the $500 incentive? There appears to be an additional $500 for loyalty or conquest, do you qualify for those? The Doc fee is pretty high, have you gotten quotes from any other Honda dealers to compare?

Dont qualify for Loyalty
Yes i got quote from 3 more near me they all quoted me

387$ on Accord 2.0T Sport MSRP 32500 car this one is Touring.

Edmund had this for money factor .00150 and 57%

Sales guy want me to come i told him i need lower price he say come and talk i feel i can get another 10-12$ to make it 400/month. What you guys think good?

that seems like a fair price given pretty much no incentives. I would look elsewhere (other brands) with better value for $, unless you like that honda. you can get an acura tlx for that money, q50 etc.

The numbers all seem to check out. Just a question of whether you’re comfortable paying that kind of money for an Accord (which by all accounts is a nice vehicle in the segment). I suppose you could shop the quote on that exact trim elsewhere, or ask for the $500 incentive on top of the discount, though I’m pretty sure it’s already built into the sales price. The Doc fee is really high for Jersey too.

i wanted TLX but all the 2020 6cyl are gone around my area (100 mile radius) and 4cyl are not worth and 2021 one got no incentive right now everyone quoted over 500$ here in NJ for TLX 2021

What is standard doc fee?

Thank you for helping in this

Well there’s no “standard” doc fee, as it is not capped by any laws in New Jersey. From my experience anything between $300 to $400 would be considered “average” in NJ. You may consider getting a dealer in New York to match or beat your quote, since dealer Doc fees in New York are capped by law at $75.00. Pennsylvania I believe is capped at $389.00.

1 Like

Well 699 is the higher end for NJ (no state doc limit), I’ve seen 399-699, I’ve seen a lot of places are hovering around 499, but ymmv.

PA is limited to 389, used to be way lower, and NY is regulated to like 75 bucks or something.

1 Like