Deal Check for 24 Toyota Venza LE

Hey Folks,

Had a dealer reach out about my lease ending in June 2024. Currently have an LE for $360 a month. This is what they have sent me. Not sold on the idea since it is more than what I am paying now. Furthermore if I buy out the lease i’m looking at a a monthly payment around 400$ if I do 60 months. In the Milwaukee, WI area. Appreciate you guys!

You have a long time to go.

1 Like

Fair point, they also said they are ordering for 6 months out. Should I believe this? I think that caught me a little off guard. And I didn’t mention that I am over my current lease agreed mileage too :expressionless: so if I don’t buy then I’m paying for over mileage.

Welcome to the forum.

You’re not going to get anything like a Camry for an effective $360/mo now (and I kind of doubt you are even paying that currently).

Having said that, this looks pretty bad. Can post your best attempt w/ the calculator? And are you wedded to a Venza?

I can do a limited around that monthly…theyre prob stealing your equity too. Doubt there’s only 1k.

2 Likes

I have a legit (no intention for sarcasm or memes) question about that offer sheet from the dealer.

In the last row of the Lease Matrix, the Down is $4,000 and the monthly range is between $527 - $536.

When the dealers offer a sheet like this; which of the following is usually true?

1. Is the positive equity (delta between the Trade Allowance and Trade Payoff) already been factored in to that matrix? so the buyer has to come up with an additional $4,000 cash down on top of the positive equity?

2. Or can the buyer choose to roll the $1,111 equity be part of the $4,000 down?

3. Or does the buyer have to roll the $1,111 equity into the $4,000 (that is, the deal falls apart if the (edit: excess) trade in allowance doesn’t go toward the lease)

Price likely includes his equity. I don’t use those sheets but looks that way.

1 Like

Got it, so it’s basically scenario #1

I guess NASCAR fan @Dalejr88vegas just needs to post some more details about that Venza LE that he’s trading in, so we can determine if he’s getting jobbed on the trade in allowance or if it’s fair-ish.

If it’s through Tfs and he took the lease out in 01 he prob has at least 3k equity, likely more. My limiteds are like 4k off msrp so that’s why I’m the same price as his msrp le. I didn’t even factor in equity

1 Like

Really enticing with their :zero: discount, I’d ask them why they bothered reaching out, :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.