Deal check for 23 Maserati Grecale GT, Macan, etc

Getting competitive offer for a new 23 Maserati Grecale GT. Going back and forth with them and seems they’re really willing to get rid of the car.

76k MSRP of car
7500 miles
39 month lease
$850 a month sign and drive everything rolled in
Only first month and DMV. Literally no taxes or fees due at signing besides that.
They’re also covering remaining 3 payments of a lease I currently have that’s $480 a month.

Is this a good deal? Should I do it or not worth it? Insurance only goes up $20 a month.

Short answer is yes. Long answer could potentially be no if you have a ton of equity in your trade-in. What car are you trading in? Make, model, year, mileage.

Its not a sign and drive when there $1k+ due at signing. How much is the actual due at signing amount?

1 Like

how much are they discounting?

23 Nissan Rogue SL 43k MSRP

Which is it?

1 Like

This confused me as well. How much is owed? What is your buyout on your Nissan?

i meant anything additional on top. first month is standard everywhere. its a clean $850 lease

they’re not taking the Nissan they’re just giving me the money for it to pay off the lease and give it in myself.

Sign and drive = $0 das

First month payment das = $850 das

First month payment + DMV das = $1k+ das

Which one is it?

1 Like

If that’s the case, they don’t think they can make money on your Nissan, so that answers that. If it’s truly $850/mo with only your first payment down and they’re giving you close to $1500 for your Nissan, solid deal.

Why sign a deal that’s so profitable for them that they’ll write you an almost $1,500 check?

They’re matching the best broker deal on this site for the Grecale, or possibly even beating it with my quick math.

Nice jump from Nissan to Maserati :clap:
I would say extreme jump LOL

Biggest flex ever. Rouge to a Maserati lol

4 Likes

I picked up my Modena limited edition last Saturday! $91k MSRP but based on deals I found here I used the calculator to help negotiate $20k and I put a little cash down. I don’t care to have my deal picked apart so I’m not getting too detailed :joy: the monthly came out to be just under 1400 with wheel and tire, paint/dent, all maintenance covered including consumables (except tires that wear normally) on a 3 year 35k. It’s for my business use so higher lease payments are actually better but not familiar with your situation. You may not need the mileage or additional protection products. Either way the final price was what most GLE and X5 (I know this compares to the x3 and Macan but the specs put it closer in line to the next size up, at least for what I need) quotes came back with significant down payment, lower miles and no extras. Honestly between hearing “I’ve never ridden in a Maserati” all week and the sounds that come out the tailpipe I’m very pleased. I didn’t drive the GT so can’t speak to power but 150% recommend the premium plus package if you can swing it, the audio is light years different and seats are lovely. If you need permission, yes. Do it.

Elon Musk Smoking GIF

7 Likes

Why not a $3,000 monthly payment? Or $4,000?

Exactly what I was thinking. Why not lease a lambo then lol

You’re still paying out of pocket up front only to deduct on taxes. Doesn’t make sense that logic but as long you’re happy with the payment

1 Like

FTFY.

Spend dollars to save quarters.

1 Like