Deal Check for 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country T5

Exactly. Pretty sure my zip down here is the same incentives as Weston, seeing that it’s just a few miles away! My parents will likely be servicing the V60 there.

They also have very low inventory of V60s. This is the only one, so if it’s what OP wants, I agree that it’s really not a bad deal at all, even with the crazy doc fee.

2 Likes

I got 9% total discount locally on a 5xxx mile demo with a rv adjusted on paper, and only 2950 in lease cash. Actual discount was probably like what, less than 7%? You can do a lot worse.

1 Like

I figured I wouldn’t have to tag you :laughing:.

should I wait till next month? I am not in hurry of leasing the car. Will the discount/intensives gone bad in the next month?

Costco will expire next month. So at least $2,000 less incentives. Why not just find another dealer with a V60CC?

No, if you need a car grab it now. $2,000 Costco goes away after June 30 and incentives will drop, I’m pretty sure. Inventory is also low and there may not be many more 2020 coming. Like I said, $355/mo with around $1,500 DAS is a great deal on a $48K V60CC

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, you did tag me :wink:

Whoops, I forgot @1%Rule transferred over to your username :laughing:

1 Like

There are something like 20 V60CCs within 200 miles of Broward county. Sure that’s only on CarGurus, but you still have to go much further away to find some. Costco didn’t help inventory that was already low to begin with, and it’s been nearly 2 months since Costco started.

1 Like

I just updated my post with my latest quote, please advise. Thx!

Hello, I uploaded my latest quote, please advise. Thx!

Dunno what’s on that quote, but you should be around $390-397/mo with only first month DAS

The MF confuses me. 0.00029 is base, but what is 0.00015, how do you get there via MSDs?

Is he doing MSDs? It could not be .00015 in any case. They are off by around $1k, so probably marking it up and show MF after MSDs?

It is what I asked, about how to bring MF to 0,00015, they said need >6 MSDs, then I did not ask more.I think that is to much

can u see the image now?

If they told you 6 MSDs then they mark up MF, as i said before, to .00045 from .00029.

what does that mean? So the original MF is 0.00045, and they let me pay some down payment which helps to reduce MF to 0.00029 which is what they show to me now?

The original MF was .00029 and they marked it up to .00045 and then you bought it down with the MSDs.

1 Like

I think that Excess Cash is your MSDs and you have close to a $3000 down payment. Negotiate base MF and add MSDs.

Also, how many miles on the lease?