Deal Check: EV6 Wind RWD with Tech Package

I’m being offered a one pay 2 year lease $14,769 with all taxes, fees, and registration included. What do you hackrs think of this deal? We only have one Kia dealer here in Hawaii so it appears I won’t have much bargaining power.

To be honest, you don’t have exactly have a lot of options in Hawaii, so if you want this car, then there’s not much you can do. The deal itself is not great I think, but alright.

Yes, not much I can really do. I just wanted to have some opinions if this is a fair deal. As long as I’m not being taken to the cleaners is what I wanted to know.

I’d say take it, $615/mo effective and includes tags too…

Check this for comparison, $550/mo+ effective including HI tax etc (5% If I’m not mistaken) but there’s more dealers in CA :joy: and Jeff doesn’t do out of state I think…

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-hyundai-kia-lease-and-purchase-deals-august-very-low-ev-leases/413676/325?u=bygfeet

When you have no bargaining power, why would you want to transact more often?

Almost $15k every two years :anguished:

It’s one thing to lease an EV to capture the lease cash and buy out immediately to hold over a longer term. But the exorbitant rent charge of carrying a lease to term (and then repeating that over and over again) would be a hard pass for me.

YMMV but my HI-resident friend said private party values are high because no one wants to get bent over by the dealers there, plus limited supply.

1 Like

Close, tax is 4.712% here. The cost of living is crazy high and everthing cost significantly more here than in the States. That goes with cars too. Doesn’t help were are a one dealer town for many makes. The market just isn’t big enough sustain more. I did negotiate down a bit to $14,627.04. I will take it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.