Deal check EV6 GT

Checking on this deal that I was offered on a 2023 EV6 GT. Better than I was expecting to be offered but not sure if it’s actually good.

So after this the salesman called me back and said they will do monthly $399 with the $3499 upfront for 10k miles.

$0 down would have a payment of $554

Take a step back from asking dealers how much they want you to pay and put together a target deal. You can not effectively negotiate if you dont know where youre trying to get to.

MVSP is always suspicious.

1 Like

No bueno OP.

You should get these for $400 with nothing due other than 1st month due at signing for a 24/10. I looked at these and thought I wanted one. Negotiated for one then changed my mind. The good deals are out there.

And the $400 included all the fees, taxes, etc.

What is a closing fee and IMF? Those fees are absurd.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. They seem motivated to sell it.

They actually called me after I left to tell me $399 with the $3500 down so there may be some more room there.

Yeah looks like have $4000 dealer added features which they immediately discount in the online ad

That’s good advice. Should have had a plan going in

The MSRP is $63,595. On a 24/10 residual is 61% and they have the dollar amount listed.

So they jacked up MSRP by over $2k with bullshit add ons. And over $1000 bullshit fees.
I’d avoid this place just on principle.

If the are really “motivated” they will eat the add-ons and just base the discounts off MSRP.

Good idea! Ill ask for it and see if they are motivated enough. Thanks!

but still push for closer to 13-15% off.

1 Like

So I asked for the $4000 of dealer add ons to be taken off and they countered with $495 per month stil 24/10 sign and drive.

How far is that from your target deal?

Why no sales tax in your calc?

They’re marking up the MF. It should be .00002 not 24. Not a huge deal but it’s a few dollars a month extra.

You should be getting 10% off minimum. Expand your search if this is the best you’re getting locally.

And are you sure incentives are taxed? Double check on that in your state.

The mf and the 1100 incentive were populated with ratefindr.

I’ll definitely be reaching out to some more dealers and see if I can do a little better. At least now I have a better concept of how it works although I still have a lot to learn.

I’m South Carolina leases are exempt from sales tax but you pay an infrastructure maintenance fee. That’s the $500 in the government fees.

My target is 400, but I’d be happy with $440.

Update on this. After emailing back and forth the past couple of days the dealer just offered me $399 DAS and 399 a month for 24/10 on the GT.

Thanks for all the input and letting me know this was possible.

1 Like

6 Likes