Deal Check - EV6 GT

Hi all, looking for feedback on this lease deal for EV6 GT in Colorado.

Msrp 63690
Sale price 59232 (7% off)
Residual 64%
Money factor of 0.00185
10k/24month lease
Kia Lease $7500
Kia Cash $1000

I tried around 5 dealers starting at 17% off msrp, working my way down to 10% until I could even get responses. Two dealers are seemingly firm at 7%, which matches their listing pricing. So I feel like i could have done better, not to mention seeing around 15% off from SoCal dealers

image_0

This looks like a lot of fun. Where is the $5k Colorado state incentive? You keeping that?

You sure that’s MSRP? The thing says MVSP

I am as sure as I’m able to build with the Kia configurator with the exact same options and get the same price, so hopefully in this case MSRP and MVSP are the same. If for some reason this MVSP is higher than it should be, then I’m at a loss with my understanding ;(

Correct, that’ll hit with 2023 taxes, so yep, still getting that.

The Ariya leases well, the money factor is .00032 range or so depending on the model, just picked one up and it’s a great EV for the money. Some models have a higher MF but the residual is also higher.

The Colorado $5,000 incentive makes 24 month leases VERY attractive. You get the $5K back tax time so you can just take 5,000 off the total lease cost and divide by term length to get effective price and you can get ridiculously low leases. The Ioniq 6 SEL AWD I got is a net $4,900 for 24 months at 12,000 miles. $204 monthly after all taxes and fees.

This was also not including $2,500 Hyundai loyalty.

My spouse will qualify for the loyalty with my Ioniq 6 and is getting her Ioniq 5 SEL AWD for $123 monthly after all taxes and fees. Same 24 month, 12,000 miles lease.

3 Likes

Where’s your post on this deal? Don’t see anything

Agreed, would love to see the post/numbers for the Ioniq 6.

Currently interested in an Ioniq 6 Limited in TX but lease numbers have been “fun”.

I made my account specifically for that comment lol. I’ve been stalking this site for years though. The math isn’t hard. I got a dealer to match the auto companion Ioniq 6 SEL one pay deal minus the Hyundai loyalty which I did not qualify for. The total one pay price was $~10K. In Colorado the lessee gets $5,000 back come tax season. Since you can quasi allocate that $5K towards your total lease cost. It comes out to an effective $5K for 24 months. Or like $205 post taxes and fees.

The MF was .0001 and residual was 64%

MSRP discount was 9.52%

1 Like