Deal Check: Custom Build 2021 BMW M550

It’s $1096 with just first month das, so $1100 das

$928 or something like that, with $5k das

Realistically, my budget was comfortable around $5k and $850ish a month. Stretching slightly to the low $900’s with the hope that incentives get better and bring me closer to the $825-875 range on delivery.

I want an M5 badly, but can’t justify the bump from an $850-875 target to ~$1200 a month and a big das payment of $4-6k.

Just get a Turbo S and call it a day!

3 Likes

Talk about a dream car…my ideal build is like $225K on that.
The thing is it’s much cheaper to lease a McLaren than it is to lease a 911 Turbo S…or any 911 in general.

Also I like all three of those cars
812SF the ultimate DD imo

Reading people’s Porsche deal check posts is depressing when you see residual and MF numbers. Then look at das and payments for 24 months / 7,500 miles.

They’re amazing cars but make no sense

You know what though, I was looking at a 2015+ GT3 the other day, 25k ish miles on the odo the car is like $105K.
I really don’t see it going below 75k for 3 years 36k of driving

Definitely makes more sense to buy a gently used one.

That’s a hell of a buy, and something anyone should consider if they love 911’s and can deal with the full GT3 experience. Would kill to have a safe spot to park a gt3 (Manhattan living sucks) and weather to drive it in year round.

Insane is how poorly a Mclaren holds value!

not exact car, don’t know where it went. a good deal nonetheless

McLaren depreciates like no tomorrow haha.
675LT was a dream car of mine, and it’s literally lost over 50% of its value
Even the 720S and all those. Maybe its cause they launch way too many cars

This is the one haha

only $1984 p/m for 180 months :joy:

Owned M5 and M6 comps…a GT3 and Turbo S!

Porsche is a different beast!

1 Like

Extremely envious of that line up

Which did you like more GT3 or Turbo S

I think GT3 has more “theatre” but nothing accelerates like a Turbo S

I got a porsche 1 of 1 gt2 in stock. Still going for above MSRP after 1500+ miles and almost 3 model years.

its only going to go up in value
GT2RS is something else

Both 2014 models. I emjoyed the GT3 more…however also had a 997.2 Turbo manual which was the most amazing car I owned.

2 Likes

Drove a 997.2 turbo manual once. Full red leather everything interior. Was in stock at my local Aston / Mclaren dealer on Long Island a few years ago. Fucking hilariously fun car to drive

2 Likes

Start brokering Porsches. LH needs a Porsche guy
If it were only possible haha

1 Like

I will once inventory returns to normal! I have GT4RS deposit in!

2 Likes

Porsche-- where being able to buy at MSRP is a privilege haha

4 Likes

What suspension issue? The F90 pre LCI did not have a suspension issue than some saying the Comp is a bit more stiffer than the non-comp.